Friday, September 7, 2007

Welcome to PainBusters!

Hello,
My name is Michele and I put this Blog together because I have lived with Pain for many, many years due mostly to a few spinal tumors called Schwanomma's, which thank goodness were benign but had to be removed from my spinal cord. I have had 5 back surgeries over the past 13 years along with hernia repairs secondary to the weak muscles left from the surgeries. My full story is being written as we speak. I am starting right from the beginning, back about 25 years ago when my back pain started. I am including all of my experiences, with hospitals, doctors, physical therapy, pain medications, alternative therapies, and more that I have experienced in hopes to help many others who have had or many be going through now similar experiences. I have tried just about every type of pain relieving regimen, both prescribed by MD's and those that are considered alternative therapies. I will be including as many different tips, tricks, techniques and articles, incuding products that I would personally endorse as I can.

I became a Registered Nurse 15 years ago, but although I loved working as a floor nurse, my health issues forced me to start thinking that I could not continue to practice as a nurse too much longer. My job was very stressful and physically demanding having me work long hours, weekends and holidays. I have been working an office Job now for a while.
I am on a mission to share with everyone that I come in contact with as much information as I can to help make others live as pain free as possible..that includes physical as well as emotional Pain.

Here is to Health and happiness to all!!
I hope I can be a part of making this happen for you.

Take Care,
I hope to hear from you with your input that may indeed help others as well.

Michele Brooks
greaterlifenow@yahoo.com

PS. Keep your eyes open for more posts:)

No comments: